Ivanhoe Village is a local’s favorite for antiquing, shopping, and exploring. It’s filled with art galleries, mom-and-pop restaurants, and local retail shops. It’s bikable, walkable (for the most part) and the “main drag” is anchored by Lake Ivanhoe and Gaston Edwards Park.
The tagline is: “Explore Orlando’s indie side in Ivanhoe Village”. That we did.
In the spirit of Christmas, we started with a stroll down Orange Avenue and made our way from store to store for some last-minute holiday shopping.
We’re starting in Swanson’s Row and working our way through the old “Antique Row” to tell you about our top 10 stops along the way.
- 🛍 Yay! is a tiny gift shop in the tiniest of stores and sells things that make you say, “yay!”. Like Orlando-themed gifts, (f)empowering books, and colorful art.
- 🐖 Gentry’s BBQ is the perfect stop for the grillmaster in your life. The folks are friendly and the grillin’ supplies are limitless.
- 💌 Paper Goat Post has all the stationery, balloons, partying decor, Christmas cards you need and even more you didn’t know you need.
- 🍷 Tim’s Wine Market is a great resource for the wine connoisseur in your life. Not only will Tim help you choose the perfect vino, but he’ll tell you its history too.
- 🎁 Autumn and Ro is geared towards women, with great garments, beautiful jewelry, and other locally-made knick-knacks.
- 🛍 Miscellaneous Market sells everything you need for a dinner party to a night on the town— delicious smelling candles, decorative plates, handbags, envious supplies for the bar cart and more.
- 💍 Dora Mae Jewelry is an eclectic jewelry shop, with an emphasis on boho-chic meets glam, a style both vintage and modern.
- 📼 Rock & Roll Heaven is a record lover’s dream, where vinyl meets VHS and even cassette tapes. It’s a step back into time.
- 🖼 Boom-Art by Rogers Studio is bold and colorful, filled with art and unique gifts you can’t find elsewhere.
- 🛹 Galactic-G Skate Shop sells boards, accessories, and attire for the skater boy or girl in your life.
Happy shopping! 🛍