VOTING HAS CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND
Nominate your favorite brew in town for our Orlando’s Ultimate Beer Bracket!
Tell us about your go-to local beer order by 12 p.m., Monday, June 28.
It’s officially 🎶 summer, summer, summertime (Summertime). Time to sit back and unwind. 🎶
And what better time to celebrate with an ice-cold brew?
Central Florida is home to 30-something local breweries slinging a variety of brews from summer shandys to coffee-roasted porters to funky sours. But with all that choose from, we want to know: Which is the Ultimate Orlando brew?
We need your help to narrow the field to just 32 contenders for an NCAA-style bracket.
Here’s how it works:
- Nominate your favorite local brew.
- We’ll use that list, along with our research, to create The Ultimate Orlando beer bracket.
- Come back and vote your favorite into each new round, so it can eventually be named the Ultimate Orlando beer. (Bragging rights included.)
Also worth mentioning:
- Beers outside of Orlando proper welcome.
- Base your nomination on the quality of the beer and the overall experience.
- Yes, ciders, seltzers, coffee brews count.
Nominate your favorites by 12 p.m. Monday, June 28 using this Google Form. 👇
❓ Bracket FAQs
Here’s a quick primer on how our brackets work:
Who lands on a bracket?
The original 32 slots are based on reader nominations and staff research. There’s a nomination period before each bracket to collect recommendations on who to include. There is no fee to participate, and you can’t buy a spot in the bracket.
Keep on votin’.
Who advances in each round is strictly based on the number of votes for that round. We’ve had some tight match-ups, so every vote counts! Yes, you can vote more than once in each round.
How can I sponsor a bracket?
Our sales team works with companies who want to sponsor brackets and related events. For more information, contact Benjamin Chaffee.
Tell your friends!
Contenders are welcome to encourage their fans to vote for them. We even made an image for you to post on social media to rally the troops. You can hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it to you.