We’re all worried about how COVID-19 is affecting our favorite Orlando restaurants, retailers, and small business owners. Starting today, we’re offering a new way for Pulptown members to send some love to their local favorites.
Want to shout out the barista who always brightens your morning? Or let your fellow Orlandoans know how to support the neighborhood bookstore that’s struggling to make ends meet?
Every Pulptown member can now reserve one newsletter promotion ad to support a local business, organization, or nonprofit of their choosing. 📣
To participate, simply fill out the form below and don’t forget to check the promotion guidelines at the bottom of this post.
Questions? Send a note to Pulptown director Katie Johnston: [email protected].
- You must be a current Pulptown member to participate. Limit one promotion per member.
- Business or organization must have some sort of physical presence in the Orlando metro area (like a brick-and-mortar location, a food truck, or a publicized mailing address).
- We reserve the right to edit any submitted materials for length, clarity, and spelling and grammar.
- Promotion cannot be for anything illegal or anything that conflicts with Pulptown’s community values. In other words, the messages are subject to our approval.
- It’s totally fine to promote your own business or that of your partner, sister, cousin, neighbor, etc.
- Promotions will be placed as newsletter space allows but will generally be published on a first-come, first-served basis.